Monday, March 8, 2010

Team work

Well, we're looking at putting turf down in the backyard. Gabe and Noah cleared the big rocks away using Noah's big toy truck that he just got from his mom. He loves his big yellow truck; he'll load it up and push it around, he even tries to ride it. Gabe had a few sample pieces to try out before we make our decision. They had a good time, as you can see below.

It makes a great play area while were saving and working on a landscape idea. I really like the idea no mowing, watering or over seeding to worry about. I think it'll pay off in the long run.


We played outside most of the day, the weather was beautiful. It was hard bringing him in. I was able to leave the door open and watch him play from inside while I cleaned. There were a few times I needed to be Luigi, but for the most part he played all by himself.


Have I mentioned how well he plays and what a great imagination he has? He's growing so fast and it's so much fun to watch all these new things, but watching him play, has to be my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment