Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving ♥

Noah brought home his Thanksgiving project from school and I'm going to be honest, it brought a happy tear to my eye. He had made a list of what he was thankful for and on that list along with his Daddy, playing with his toys and Spiderman, he also said he was Thankful for me. He is such a joy and I am thankful for him, every second I get to spend with him. Him and Gabe have brought so much to my life that Thanksgiving is a reminder to me that I have so much to be thankful for. There comes a time when you find something you love and hold dear to your heart, and what you have to be thankful for and for me it's my family. There is also a time where you start creating your own traditions and for us since Gabe is working, it's making sure my family gets a yummy Thanksgiving dinner too. After dinner we enjoyed a day of relaxing, watching football and enjoying a movie at the theatre. Such a great day, maybe next year we can have our family come down... Since at the Black Friday sale we bought a kitchen table!!! Yay! It will be here in the next couple of weeks, I can't wait to start looking for a center piece. Check back soon for pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment