Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday

The Easter bunny made a stop to Uncle Titas and brought lots of candy, clothes and a Mario Kart remote controlled car. I think Noah ate candy for breakfast lunch and dinner, well maybe some of Uncle Rachers yummy teriaki chicken too. I think he had more sugar today than he's had all year. The day started early with a visit to my moms house, and then it was off to the egg hunt!





It was such a beautiful day, we couldn't have asked for better weather. We really enjoyed watching the kids hunt for the eggs, I believe we hid 81, man that's a lot of eggs. This was the first year that we were able to bring Noah up for Easter, I'm glad we were able too, he had such a great time.





















Even the big kids had some fun too!
















We are so blessed to have such wonderful family to share our day with, I can't wait for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment